If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit and browse our site anonymously. The use of your personal data is used to track sales and maintain records of your activity on the site while logged in to your account.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information (name, email address, purchase history, and wish lists) help us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to make an excellent experience for our customers and assist in providing the right offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company (outside of our partners) for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send occasional updates on information pertaining to your order. In addition, it may be used to send occasional company news, updates, related products or service information.
- To administer any forthcoming contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. Using third party IP Protection software CloudFlare coupled with the latest SSL security certificates, we ensure that your content can’t be accessed without our permission. Furthermore, we never sell your information or pass your information to a third party without your explicit permission.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTNERS?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Examples of this include our conference registration system (RegFox) and our email newsletter provider (MailChimp.) We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, brand growth or other uses such as site metrics, download statistics, and trending algorithms.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links or offers to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
All sales are final. By purchasing SALT resource, you agree that SALT accepts no returns. If the content becomes defective in any way, please contact us. SALT is not liable for the loss of any resources.
Orange Thread Media, LLC DBA SALT Conferences
PO Box 128341
Nashville, TN 37212 USA
Phone: (615) 724-1502