Coronavirus has drastically changed the way in which the church gathers every week. And we believe that those who service in creative and technical ministries have quickly become some of the most needed people in a church organization. Which is why you may be in your position for such a time as this.
Last year, at SALT19 Conference, that was our exact theme: “for such a time as this.” We explored the story of Esther in scripture, and how her influence was gained because she leveraged her position and her gifts to help save the eternity of her community.
This coming April 15, 16 and 17, our team is wanting to help share some of those powerful talks, creative moments, interview and messages FREE for you because of how timely that message is today. That’s right, a FREE online event re-broadcasting some of the best of SALT19 Conference.
This 3-day, 1-hour long broadcast each day (with new messages each day) will air at 1:30pm central time, and you must be RSVP’d in order to see them.
Click here for all the details and we hope to have you join us next week!
Here’s a sneak peak of who you will hear from:
- Ian Cron’s keynote message on the power of imagination.
- Whitney George’s keynote on comparison and influence
- Gloria Umanah’s story of stepping into her calling
- Joesph Sojourner’s message on a history in the making
- Melinda Doolittle’s story of not letting fear overcome her faith
- Meredith Andrews, Jay Kranda (Saddleback church), Carl Barnhill (12:30 Media), Phil Bowdle, and MANY More!
RSVP / Register Now