Updated and revised from Kem’s original release Less Clutter, Less Noise. This book is a must have for anyone in church communications as she Saks the question: What if you could cut through the chaos and the noise to find a direct route to your audience?
In this book, Kem unpacks the proven strategies for communicating effectively with solutions and principles that build trust with your congregation/community. You’ll learn:
- Quickly establish your expertise through simple techniques you can use right now for easy and early success in church communications.
- Rise above the overwhelming demands and use the framework in the book to lead internal change. Ultimately getting you to a clear and unified strategy.
- Overcome communications barriers with your members and your community by learning to connect with hearts and minds, rather than trying to broadcast to the masses.
- Avoid the frustration of multi-audience messaging by identifying key channels for each group and learning the language that matters to them.
- Bust through the limits of a small budget with free strategies that are essential for effective communications.