SALT19 Ticketing Information
We are living in a time that provides us an opportunity to leverage our God-given gifts and talents to make a tremendous impact in our community. We believe that God has likely given you the platform and ability to leverage your influence.
Join us this fall as we gather as a community of creatives and explore the intersection of influence, creativity, and the local church.
Step 1: Login to your SALT Account
If you have a SALTCommunity.com account, make sure to login before completing this process. This will make it easy to find tickets later, store optional credit card, address, or other information for quick use in the future, and simplify your ticket buying experience.
If you do NOT have an account, you will be asked to create one in the checkout process.
Step 2: Select Your Tickets:
Step 3: Choose Add-ons (Optional):
(Must have a SALT19 Conference ticket in order to purchase Add-Ons.)
SALT19 Conference Ticketing FAQ’s
1. If I need to cancel my registration for SALT19 or SALT19 Pre-Conference what should I do?
While refunds for SALT19 are unavailable, you may transfer your ticket to another person. If you wish to transfer the name on your ticket, please notify SALT by October 1, 2019 via email at [email protected].
2. Are tickets to SALT19 Pre-Conference included in the main conference registration?
SALT19 Pre-Conference sessions do require an additional registration. Our desire is to provide the highest quality classes, and we can only do this with an additional charge to cover the costs of our faculty, usage of the space and staffing to provide a world-class experience.
3. Are meals included with registration?
Lunches are included with the cost of registration. Dinner on Thursday will be available via food trucks.
4. Who is SALT Conference for?
If you work in the technical arts for your church, this conference is for you. If you are a worship leader or creative pastor this conference is for you. SALT is for ANYONE that “Makes Sunday Happen.”
5. Is it possible to attend only 1 day of the conference?
Registrations are only available for the full conference.
6. Do you offer a discounted rate for a student?
Yes, we do offer a special rate for those in school. Please email us at [email protected].
7. Will the price increase for the SALT19 pre-conference as it gets closer to the conference?
No. However, please note that seating is limited this year. Please make sure to register early in order to secure your spot in one of these exclusive pre-conference opportunities.
8. Can I purchase a ticket for SALT19 pre-conference without a ticket to the main conference?
No. Pre-conference registrants must be connected to a SALT19 conference ticket. Any pre-conference tickets purchased without a SALT19 conference registration will be cancelled and refunded.
9. Can I purchase the SaltU product without a conference registration?
Yes! However, you will need to purchase it via saltu.tv at the regular price of $199. The discount is only available to SALT19 ticket registrants.