SALT Conference can’t happen without our army of incredible volunteers that sacrificially serve this creative community. Since SALT serves those who lead and create behind the scenes, it’s an honor to be among the volunteer team that serves those who serve.
On this page, you’ll find resources to learn about the volunteer teams we have at SALT and what to expect as a volunteer. When you’re ready to sign up and fill out the volunteer application, click the button below!
“This conference re-kindled my zeal for church work. I am coming up on 10 years in the church and I was so burnt out [upon arriving at] SALT. I have been to many conferences before but this one blew me away. I was really struck by the kindness of everyone. Thank you for all the hard work, time, effort and energy you poured into SALT. I only wish my whole team could have joined me.”
– Emily (SALT15 Attendee)
- Build lasting memories & deep friendships.
- Serve the Church at large by investing into those who serve behind the scenes every Sunday!
- Free T-Shirts
- Free access to conference content
- Free meals
- Touch Team (hosting our attendees)
- Hospitality Team (hosting our guests)
- Tech Ops (logistics)
- Media (social media & camera ops)
- Store / Resources
- Must be over 16 years old
- Must be able to provide own travel & lodging
- Must be a born again Christian
- It is recommended volunteers serve for at least one full day of the conference