Work Your Way to
As our team prays and prepares for SALT Conference this fall, we felt the urge to provide a limited opportunity to those of you who want to attend SALT, but due to a number of circumstances, your church doesn’t have the means to send you to conference. So, with great excitement, here is an opportunities for you to Work Your Way to SALT Conference.
This page outlines a few of the two opportunities for SALT to help reduce the cost of attending a conference. Once you’re ready to apply, please click the button below.
“This conference re-kindled my zeal for church work. I am coming up on 10 years in the church and I was so burnt out [upon arriving at] SALT. I have been to many conferences before but this one blew me away. I was really struck by the kindness of everyone. Thank you for all the hard work, time, effort and energy you poured into SALT. I only wish my whole team could have joined me.”
– Emily (SALT15 Attendee)
Volunteer Your Way…
Help us craft the environment that makes up the heart of SALT Conference by serving those who serve. We have several areas for those who are willing to “volunteer their way” to SALT Conference that would still allow you to participate in some of the conference, while volunteering during other parts. Those areas include:
- Room Hosts. (Help capture social media quotes, make sure speaker feels welcome and has everything they need, make sure a workshop room doesn’t get too full and assist with helping attendees find their way as needed).
- Camera Operators (Run video cameras for the SALT University crew in each of the breakout rooms and/or main sessions)
- Registration Support (Assist our attendee’s by getting them registered for key events like pre-conference, main conference, tech tours, etc.)
- Lunch Hosts (We serve hundreds of Chicken Sandwiches to our attendees, so we need a team to help host our attendees well during lunch)
Interested? Apply today and select “Volunteer My Way…” as the application type.
Capture Your Way…
Lastly, our team relies heavily on a great team of videographers and photographers to share the story of SALT to the entire SALT Community. If you are highly skilled in shooting video or photo, editing, lighting or video storytelling, we’d like to consider you for one of our limited slots of people who can “Capture Your Way” to SALT Conference.
Responsibilities may include:
- Daily recap videos for social media
- Editing workshop videos for SALT University
- Attendee testimonials during conference
- Speaker interviews during SALT Conference
- Shooting photos for social media and future use
- as well as behind the scenes stories/moments, etc.