It’s our desire to make SALT Conference accessible to everyone in creative arts. However, we also understand that church budget constraints can become a hindrance for some.
In an effort to make SALT accessible to as many people and churches as possible, we’ve reached out or been contacted by a small group of incredibly generous supporters that are providing funds for a handful of scholarships. We are excited, overwhelmed and encouraged by the generosity that has been displayed by these individuals.
If you have any questions about the scholarship and/or the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
In addition, if you would like to contribute to the SALT19 Scholarship Fund and make it possible for people who may not be able to afford the registration fee, please contact our team.
- Must work (part-time, full-time or volunteer) for your local church
- Must not have attended (or have plans to attend) a ministry or vocational conference in the 2019 calendar year.
- Church must have fewer than 15 full-time staff members (or the equivalent with part-time staff)
- Applicants must have a letter of recommendation from senior pastor or direct boss, please no family members or relatives.
- Applications and recommendation letter must be submitted by July 31st to be considered.
- NOTE* Please understand that all scholarship money has been DONATED by people that believe in what you are doing for the Kingdom. If you are awarded a scholarship, we ask that you honor them with a personal “thank you” note. We will provide their information to you.
- In addition, if you are awarded a scholarship and CAN NOT attend please let us know ASAP so that we can fill your spot. We do not want to see scholarship money wasted.
Please note: meeting the above requirements does not automatically guarantee a scholarship, our team will use the information you provide to best determine the need of each application.